Re: mouse / trackpoint configuration on ibm t23 laptop

I am not sure whether you have seen the following site,

http://w1.894.telia.com/~u89404340/touchpad/

if not, please read it and pay attentions on "How do I use this driver
with Linux kernel 2.6.x?" on the FAQ.

I run a Debian Linux(kernel 2.6.4) on my Dell i4150 laptop. After I
enabled the "PS/2 mouse support(CONFIG_MOUSE_PS2)" and "Event
Device(CONFIG_INPUT_EVDEV)" in the kernel configuration and recomplied
the kernel, the touchpad ,trackpoint and external USB mouse all work
well, even though I haven't installed the more powerful touchpad driver
mentioned above, yet.

Hope it's useful for you. :)

--
Best Regards,          <*,*> > > > >