Re: Framebuffer on 2.6.3

On Thursday 18 March 2004 19:32, Mugurel Tudor wrote:
> 2.6.0, but when I installed 2.6.3, the framebuffer is not functioning
> anymore (I can not see anything when it's booting). From what I've
> 	Have anyone experienced something similar ?

If you just switched from 2.4 you need to enable the new framebuffer in 2.6 as
the config has changed.

You need to enable framebuffer. Then select the appropriate driver and finally
you must also enable CONFIG_FRAMEBUFFER_CONSOLE in the console display driver
support section.

Anders E. Andersen

--
This email was generated using KMail from KDE 3.1.5 on Debian GNU/Linux