RE;ORDER GOODS

l need inkjet toner OEM original HP C1823D 1000pcs and hard disk drive OEM original seagate 40GB 500pcs from your company.

kindly sending me your quotation price with cost of shipment to lagos Nigeria airport.

shipment by Lufthansan air cargo or Airfrance cargo or BA air cargo.

l get one of company in our counrty need this goods from me.

our company Broker in African is Big company.

Best Regard.

Import Maneger.

Do you Yahoo!?