Your Web Detective Email Reply

This Is An Automatic Reply To Your Email To Web Detective

DO NOT USE "REPLY TO" TO RESPOND TO THIS EMAIL.

Hello,
We have received your email and will respond as quickly
as we can, usually within 1 working day. This auto-reply
is due to spam and the huge amount of email we receive
daily. We just wanted to assure you right away that we
got your email and will respond in a timely fashion.
Customer service is VERY IMPORTANT to us and we want to
be sure you get the service you deserve.

HAVING  PROBLEMS ACCESSING THE MEMBERS AREA?

Send an email to:
access@web-detective.com
Include as much of your signup information as you can.
We'll email you back with your access information.

Thank you,
Web Detective Administration