Re: AAAAARGH! radeon 7500M problems

On Tue, Feb 10, 2004 at 10:32:22AM +0700, arief# wrote:
> My IBM Thinkpad T30
> also has the beast inside.

I have an IBM Thinkpad R40 with this card:

01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: ATI Technologies Inc Radeon Mobility
M7 LW [Radeon Mobility 7500]

X went instantly fine with the radeon driver from XFree. For DRI i had
to use the X packages from experimental. Now, after xfree-4.3.0-2
entering unstable DRI is not working anymore, but I suppose that to be
fixed soon.

I currently run 2.4.25-pre4 with cpufreq patches, nothing spectacular
even.

I could post my XFree and/or kernel config to this list on request.

regards,
	Reinhard