Tosh4080XCDT speaker

Hi!

I have a Toshiba 4080XCDT with a Maestro 2E soundcard. I use
2.4.21, maestro compiled as module. If I start mpg123 it
starts playing the song, the only problem is there is no
sound. I suspect, that there is sound on the line out, but
not on the built in speaker. I tried to insmod with the
option dsps_order=1. Then I have /dev/dsp1 and /dev/audio1
besides the standard /dev/dsp and /dev/audio. There is no
/dev/mixer1, though.I tried to cat things in them, but no
effect. Tried to Google, but still no effect. :)

Any ideas how can I get sound out of the built-in speakers?

Thx,

László Kupcsik