Re: Multimedia Keys

On Fri, Feb 13, 2004 at 11:35:39PM +1000, James Paussa wrote:
> I have tried using acme, this identifies keys that are shortcuts on
> the keyboard but not keys that are on the laptop itself. Are there any
> other programs that are superior/more suited to this configuration.

You may find a survey of tools to get extra keys on laptop keyboards
to work in  the Linux-Mobile-Guide http://tuxmobil.org/howtos.html

Also at the bottom of each manufacturer listed in the Linux
Laptop Survey http://tuxmobil.org/mylaptops.html there are
entries about the appropriate drivers.

But anyway which task do you want to achieve? You have acme
to recognize the multimedia keys, the other keys on the laptop
are recognized (I suppose) without any further configuration.
So what's wrong? And which laptop model do you mean?

	Werner

--
|=| Werner Heuser = Berliner Str. 122 = D-13187 Berlin = Germany
|=| <wehe at tuxmobil.org>     T. 0049 - (0)30 - 349 53 86