Re: wine from vmware
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: wine from vmware
- From: Gustavo Halperin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2004 19:33:20 +0200
- Message-id: <402672E0.email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <20040208155600.GB403@hobbitania>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20040207183946.GA875@hobbitania> <4025EA5C.email@example.com> <20040208150322.GA403@hobbitania> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20040208155600.GB403@hobbitania>
Fiodar Bandarenka wrote:
On Sun, Feb 08, 2004 at 05:17:39PM +0200, Gustavo Halperin wrote:
This is also the file defined like 'Disk File' in the 'Virtual Machine
You may add new disk to VM with request size, but unset 'Split disk into
2Gb files' and set 'Allocate all disk space now' than move your guest OS
to this new disk (if you have enough disk space). Then you may mount
that file with appropriate offset option (i hope).
Or you may add new disk with size for programs that you want run in wine.
I see, so this is the problem. Thank you.
In other words if I have not more space I must install again the Win2k
in the VmWare. I'm right ??.
Are you sure that is no way to mount this virtual Disk ???
Any way, Thank you very much
Laboratory for Computer Graphics and CAD
Faculty of Mechanical Engineering
Technion - Israel Institute of Technology
Haifa, Israel 32000
e-mail: email@example.com <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>