Re: wine from vmware

Fiodar Bandarenka wrote:

On Sun, Feb 08, 2004 at 05:17:39PM +0200, Gustavo Halperin wrote:
This is also the file defined like 'Disk File' in the 'Virtual Machine Control Panel->Hardware'

You may add new disk to VM with request size, but unset 'Split disk into
2Gb files' and set 'Allocate all disk space now' than move your guest OS
to this new disk  (if you have enough disk space).  Then you may mount
that file with appropriate offset option (i hope).

Or you may add new disk with size for programs that you want run in wine.

 I see, so this is the problem. Thank you.
 In other words if I have not more space I must install again the Win2k
in the VmWare. I'm right ??.
 Are you sure that is no way to mount this virtual Disk ???

Any way, Thank you very much

         Gustavo

--
Regards.