Cardbus??Thinkpad 770x

Hi! I have an old Thinkpad 770x with Debian testing/unstable installed. Im
planning to buy a pcmcia ethernet card for it. However,Im having trouble in
choosing the card. Does my laptop really support cardbus? I got an output
from lspci -vv that says 16 bit. . Does this mean that my laptop does not
support cardbus? Will a cardbus card work in my laptop? Why is my pcmcia
chip comes out as a cardbus if it is n ot?

Do you Yahoo!?