re: wireless glitch and ntfs partitions

Just wanted to thank everyone for their tips about mounting ntfs
partitions--I've finally got it working.

Also wanted to thank Derek (sorry to have posted to your private
address) Bernd, and others for their suggestions about my wireless
problems. Bernd--I added the two lines you suggested to
/etc/dhclient.conf, but that didn't solve the problem. What finally
seemed to work (found after a bit of googling in the morphix forums)was
the addition of the following line to /etc/init.d/xsessions:

echo "nameserver 192.168.0.1" > /etc/resolv.conf

So now I've got my wireless network up and running, and access to all my
windows xp files. I'm a very happy linux (and debian) newbie.(Now if I
can only figure out how to share my printer over the network...)

Thanks again

Tim