sarge netinstall, bcm5700 or tg3

Hello,

on my new Laptop Asus M6800N I've tried a Sarge netinstall. It fails,
because there ist no module bcm5700 for the NIC. The results of a search
with google let me try the module tg3, this fails too. Any ideas to fix
this problem?
If not, I will start the next experiment with the first Sarge-CD
(download via jigdo), try to compile the module from the bcm5700-source
and start again install via net. Do I need more than the first CD to do
this?

Bye,
Hermann
--
registered Linux-User #260646 on Debian GNU/Linux Woody
M$-free Zone