Re: powerbook and debian

I know it runs well on my iBook, I don't really know about PowerBook. There is Debian PPC mail list. If you haven't, put your question there.

Curtis Vaughan

On 21 Jan, 2004, at 17:10, Raymond Wan wrote:

Hi,

On Wed, 21 Jan 2004, Angel wrote:
Are apple powerbooks and debian good friends? I am in a rush of spending
3000 euros on a laptop :), I want to run linux on it (I have no
experience with Mac Os) . Although I've heard wonders of the apple

	I have no experience with Mac OS, either, but I heard that the OS
is based on Unix, so I don't see a reason for installing Debian over it. But that's coming from someone who knows nothing about Mac OS, and only a
bit more about Debian.  :)  Take a look at:

http://www.apple.com/macosx/features/unix/

Ray