Re: Just some questions

http://lists.debian.org/

> 2.
> I've got a Centrino Notebook - what about installing Debian 3.0 on it?
> Will the Pentium mobile CPU and the Intel Grafik-Chip be setup up well?
> WLan isn't running, is it?

I've got a Toshiba M15-S405.  I'm using SID now.  Everything is working now except for the SD slot; the Nvidia GeForce 4 Go (?) is supported by both the xfree86 nv driver and the proprietary nvidia driver.  (Using 2.6) I have CPU scaling working well also; I use cpudyn.  I'm able to use the WLan fine with the ndiswrapper NDIS driver loader (which is open-source and doesn't require a license, as driverloader does).

--
| "An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind"   |
|   -- Gandhi                                       |