Re: please help with D-Link 650+

On Mon, 03 Nov 2003, Alex Roitman wrote:

> Hi,
>
> It must be a simple question for the one who knows. I'm trying to get my
> D-Link 650+ PCMCIA wireless card to work. I think I have read all the
> relevant docs, but still can't figure it out.

I'm have the PCI version of the very same card running under Debian
unstable (2.4.22). It works in ad-hoc mode without WEP. I didn't try
managed mode. You need the driver from http://acx100.sourceforge.net/

Another note: If it's a PCI card you should configure it with
/etc/pcmcia/wireless.opts not /etc/network/interfaces

Walter