Is it possible to set up a wireless network during debian installation?

Hi,

I'm new to Linux, and am going to try to install debian woody on a Fujitsu laptop. I've read through the installation instructions, and was wondering if one can configure a wireless connection to the Internet during the network configuration stage of the installation, or if the configuration must be done after the installation. (I have a small home network with two laptops using orinoco gold cards and an orinoco residential gateway--the rg-1000. The gateway has a built-in modem for dial-up access to the Internet.)

Thanks for any advice.

--
Tim Folger