Re: success story: Freecom FHD-2 mobile hard drive (FIREWIRE)

On Tue, 2003-09-16 at 15:19, Jerome BENOIT wrote:
> Hello,
>
> does anyone have any success (or unsuccess) story
> with the Freecom FHD-2 mobile hard drives [USB-2 & FIREWIRE]
> (distributed by www.freecom.com ) with Debian [testing] ?

On firewire there actually only is the sbp2 module for storage. It
should work with that right away.

I don't have the freecom mobile hard drive, but use another (Starking
ME-910) which is USB2.0 and Firewire.

USB works fine, just not on my notebook, since there is not enough power
to get it running.

Firewire works excellent. (just using the sbp2 driver)

Regards,
Martin List-Petersen
martin at list-petersen dot se
--
Your responsibility as a parent is not as great as you might imagine.
You need not supply the world with the next conqueror of disease or