Re: NFS share: cannot write

On Fri, Sep 12, 2003 at 10:15:56PM +0200, Joan Tur wrote:

> Hallo!
>
> I've set up an NFS share (server runs Woody), and I can mount it from the
> allowed computer, but I cannot write to it from the client  8-?

This does not seem laptop specific. But what are the file permissions
when you ls -l from the client after mounting? What does
  mount
show on the client, i.e. is it really mounted rw. Try writing both as root
and ordinary user. Check logs on server and client when mounting and
trying the writes.

--
Tapio Lehtonen
Tapio.Lehtonen@IKI.FI