Re: D-Link DWL-650 11Mbps WLAN Card, Version 01.02...

On Sat, 6 Sep 2003, Jaakko Niemi wrote:

> Cristian Ionescu-Idbohrn <cristian.ionescu-idbohrn@axis.com> writes:
>
> > ...kernel 2.4.19 and oricoco_cs driver.
> >
> > Anyone able to confirm this _should_ be possible?
>
>  I'm using same card. Works just fine with later kernels.

Can you be more specific? I'm sceptical on using later kernels.
I don't trust the cooling stuff, ACPI related (coming with the kernel
tree), so, if possible, I'd like to stay with 2.4.19, for the time being.

> You propably want to upgrade the firmware on the card also.

Pointers would be much appreciated.

Cheers,
Cristian