NM110+ and Thinkpads

Has anyone gotten the MN110, MN120, or MN130 (not sure of the
difference) PCMCIA ethernet NICs (I know I know, shoot me--I needed a card
for a Windows box in a hurry one day, and that was all Radio Shack, the
only store open, had), working under Linux?

Spesificly, I'm running Debian Woody on a Thinkpad 600.  Card services
sees that there is a card, but gets no product ID, and doesn't seem to
know what it's seeing.

Any thoughts on how/if I might be able to get this running?

Thanks

Luke