Re: ATI M9 DRM issues,

I'm not the expert, but let me ask you did you compile AGP modul in your
kernel? Another thing, my understanding is that radeonfb doesn't have to do
anything with X, it just provides graphics for the console. For 3-d
acceleration you need to compile ATI Radeon driver under Character Devices ->
DRM 4.1 Drivers in your kernel. By the way I have the same card, kernel and X
version, and everything works fine for me. If you want I'll send you my
config files.

Cheers,
Slaven

ps
If you figure out how to change fb resolution please let me know ;-).