Re: Toshiba T1910CS power problem

Elizabeth wrote:

>    But I am unaware of any other internal battery. Do you know where
> it may be located and what it may look like?

   It is a silver, disc battery enclosed in a plastic encasing that
presses two leads up tight against the battery. This battery is
located under the top circuit board near the back of the computer. It
connects to the top circuit board via a wire that crosses underneath
the board toward the front of the unit and onto the top with a red and
black cable plugging into a two-lead jumper labeled PJ2.

Markings on the battery proper:

Toshiba, Made in Japan
VG2430 Lithium Battery VG2430 Rechargeable

Red/Black wires are hooked correctly to the battery. It is probably
the RTC battery.

From: http://216.239.39.104/search?q=cache:b8GsnngVGNYJ:www.geocities.com/philip3270/1910cs.txt+t1910cs+rtc&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

14   P000184480   NI-MH BATTERY          SUB BATTERY             P71007001031
15   P000180060   V-LI BATTERY           RTC BATTERY             P71008001016

Part 14 would be what I found earlier and this is 15 (it has a sticker
on it that says "LI").