Re: Dell Inspiron 5100 + Debian Woody : DRI & ACPI won't work

And I read *all* of them,  also other different models w/ similar
configs.  None uses Woody on this model w/ success with the below 2
problems.  I switched to Sarge yesterday and seems to be able to get it
working, will keep trying though.  Thanks