Re: No fsck in battery mode

From: "Jason Kraftcheck" <kraftche@cae.wisc.edu>

> Cristian Ionescu-Idbohrn wrote:
> > On Mon, 1 Sep 2003, Derek Broughton wrote:
> >

> >>From: "Frédéric Bothamy" <fbothamy@mail.dotcom.fr>

> >>Doh!  Of course you're right.  I wonder if it could be copied to /boot
> >>and still work?
> >

> > Sure:
> >
> > $ ldd /usr/bin/on_ac_power
> >         not a dynamic executable
>
> That is the response ldd usually gives for a shell script.  You need to do
> 'ldd' for every executable called by the script, and the interpreter (the
> shell) to determine which libraries the script depends on.

I could have sworn that it was an executable last time I looked, but I see it
really is a script. In any case, the problem is the same - grep (and in this
case awk) have to be available.  I guess grep should be there - because we're
already running shell scripts, and both are in /bin - but awk may not be.