Re: No fsck in battery mode

Hi again,

--On Monday, September 01, 2003 10:19:23 AM +0200 Albert Dengg <a_d@gmx.at> wrote:

Any idea how to get around the fsck run?
with `tune2fs -c 0 -i 0 /dev/hdaX` you can disable all automatic checks
(except for filesystem errors & not clean unmounted, I think)
...regardless of the powersupply status

I hope I could help

I know how to turn them off completely but that's not what I really want to do. I do not want to get rid of the checks completely because its quite a good idea to check the FS from time to time. I just would like to have it limited to the times when there is a powersupply available. :-)

Harry