From: Francois Maltey [mailto:Francois.Maltey@enst-bretagne.fr]
Sent: Friday, May 30, 2003 1:31 PM
To: debian-laptop@lists.debian.org
Subject: I search a laptop without problem in France

Hello,

I'm in France, and I'm looking for a laptop with linux for all my work.

I find gericom laptop but they seem too fragile.

I find hp laptop as ZT 1201 S (or ZE 4234 S, ZE 4208 S) at about 900 EUR.
They are perhaps a little old, but I believe hp-laptops are robust.

but I find no help about linux on these laptop.
There are no entry on linux-on-laptops, tuxmobile, and google.

Do you know these laptops ?
Can I use linux on it ? with xfree ?
Can I use pcmcia port for a wifi use ?
Do you know the advantages and faults of it ?
What other laptop can I buy ? (at about 1000 EUR)

Have a good day.

François