Re: OpenGL Mach64 accelerated 3d rendering

HI Mauro,

I don't know where you heard about povray needing 3d acceleration. This
is not true. But perhaps you think about the kpovmodeler?
Anyway, it should not need too much performance for hardware
acceleration, because it only needs opengl for realtime preview.

Anyway, MACH64-chips SUPPORT 3d-acceleration, as I wrote in the message
below, but only to a minor extent and with a not-officially-released
patch. Anyway, you only need major 3d-acceleration for CAD or games,
raytracers like povray shoud do it though.

Greetings,

jochen