Re: Which laptop with centrino?

It's the Intel Pro WLAN adapter which isn't supported
currently. The chipset et processeur are supported:

http://www.intel.com/support/notebook/centrino/os.htm

I myself have ordered a Dell 500m and currently doin
some research how to proceed installing Linux
préférably with APM or ACPI support. If you have any
links which might be of help please post them \m/

best,
Lloyd