Re: laptop recommendation

Florian,

While not to stray from your specifications too much, Sony Vaios are VERY well supported from what I have seen personally (proud owner), and other friends.

I don't believe they have a laptop that does over 1280x1024 resolution, but they are great machines (alittle heavy on battery usage but...)

Just a little input...

-Mark