Re: Install question 3.0r1

Jason,
	I appreciate the advice.  The sparse setup on the HP notebook
bios has no USB options.  When running modconf only the following
categories of modules are available:
	block
	net
	fs
	cdron
	misc
  Within the 'misc' modules, only busmouse, msbusmouse, netlink_dev and
qpmouse are listed as not installed.
	I looked at the man pages but could not follow how one could
run it in non GUI mode and get the 3 modules you listed.  Any advice on
runnng modconf to get to the 3 modules you suggested?
jcp