RE: Unstable 'sid' release

Greetings again,

One other suggestion for you Pavel, if you are concerned with the
stability of Sid/Unstable but there are requirements for new X-Windows
components, etc you could try looking at the Xandros Desktop
distribution of Linux. It is entirely Debian based but you are looking
at forking out a bit of cash for it. However it should give you that
stability of the 'stable' release and offer some of the newer features
of 'unstable'.

I'm currently checking it out for my impending purchase of a new laptop,
however I'm yet to use it myself. But it seems to be getting some really
good press and offers some unique features. I suggest you check it out
yourself and make up your own mind.

Xandros Desktop
http://www.xandros.com/desktop.html

Matt

Enjoy!

P.S. I have NO connection with the Company that produces Xandros. Just
thought I'd meantion that if anyone was wondering after the above sales
pitch.