Re: Vaio PCG-R505TSK Installation Trouble

Booted with "linux apm=off acpi=off" and that didn't change anything ...
Is there any way to slow down the boot process or even make every step of it user initiated? The screen is scrolling so fast just before the infamous kernel panic that I can not figure out what the actual problematic step is ... This got to be the most stupid newby question ever ...

Thanks, Joh