What do I need to upgrade 2.2 kernel to 2.4 without an internet connection ?

I just installed basic Debian 3.0 on a laptop and find I need
a late 2.4 kernel, or better to use my NIC. The only "connectivity" I've
got is a CD burner on another (sindows) machine that does
have a fast internet connection.

Can someone point me to an ISO image or a package
I can download. It has to have all the dependancies
since once I try to apply the update I won't
be able to suck down other parts, if needed.

This is a Compaq N600C laptop.

Thanks