Re: Toshiba Libretto freezes with X

We need some more information, specifically, does anything show up in
XFree's log?

tail -n 20 /var/log/XFree86.0.log [or less /var/log/XFree86.0.log for all]

If, for whatever reason, you don't have this - you can start X with the
following:

startx > x.log 2>&1 &

which will send X's output to a file x.log in your local directory [start
from your homedir] which you can then analyze w/ more, less, cat, or your
favorite text editor.  The point of interest will likely be right at the
end of the file   [tail -n 20 x.log]

Aside from that, it would probably be helpful to know what windowmanager
and desktop environment if any, and if it happens on all windows or only
specific program(s).

I had a libretto 50CT for a while, ended up giving it to my brother when I
upgraded to a picturebook, it's a GREAT little box - fits in your pocket
(literally) but keyboard is *just* usable.  Gives you serial and video out
and everything, tight little machine. [little slow tho :)]

-Martin N.