Re: USB mouse not working in woody2.4

    "Ben" == Ben Southwood <ben@ausipos.com> writes:

    Ben> Option "Device" "/dev/input/mice"

    Ben> (EE) xf86OpenSerial: Cannot open device /dev/input/mice No
    Ben> such device.

Well, do you have /dev/input/mice, and have it readable?

~$ ls -l /dev/input/mice
crw-r--r--    1 root     root      13,  63 Mar 24  2002 /dev/input/mice

I had to create this on my old potato box, but if you installed with
Woody it really, really should be there. I think the command would be
'mknod /dev/input/mice c 13 63' but 'man mknod' to confirm.

Of course, if you are using devfs or some such new fangled thingamajig
and old fogey like myself can't help much....

Cheers!
Shyamal