Installation Screen Resolution problem

Hello list members,

I wonder if anyone could help we with this problem:

Whe I tried to install Debian 3.0 (from 3 CD set) the screen resolution
during the installation process was wrong - it seemed that about four or
five lines of text were missing from the bottom of the screen!  This
meant that I couldn't see all the options properly and so couldn't carry
on with the installation.

I'm using an Iridium Starbook 510 CMB with a 1200 MHz Intel Pentium III
processor, the last 10 GB of a 20 GB hard drive, 512 MB of RAM and an
SiS 630 graphics adapter.

Any ideas would be very much appreciated.

Thanks.

---