Re: Samsung Q10 Boot from Firewire/iee1394, Netinstall and Knoppix aren't working too.

Hi Eduard,

    I'll can you send you mine by Deutsche Post Paketdienst if you give me
your address. The only problem is that I am about to leave for a short
vacation and would need to send it to you tonight, so I would need your address
soon, otherwise I'll send it to you next week.

  I would also be happy to install it with the netinstaller, but didn't have
any success with that too:
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=debian+samsung+mariano&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=20030323115007%24674f%40gated-at.bofh.it&rnum=2. I would appreciate using the net installer first and if you
still like, send you my cdrom afterwards.

Cheers,
Mariano