To be fair (Re: Let me off this f**king thing!!!)

On Tuesday 18 March 2003 20:07, Marc Richter wrote:

> Did you read the signature, of each *.list.debian.org mail...?

To be fair I think it should be said that there is a substantial delay between
when a request is made to be unsubscribed, and when a responce arives from
the server requesting authentication of the unsubscription request.
I have once waited for almost a day, all the while I still got messages from
the list. It can be very frustraiting.

Anders

--
This email was generated using KMail from KDE 3.1 on Debian GNU/Linux