Re: Probles with RAM detection IBM TP600

I had similar problem.  with Dual 128MB modules.  It's a density issue
with the RAM modules.   Thinkpads are very sensitive to the type of RAM
you put in.   You need to use *REAL* 66Mhz RAM.    kingston.com  Sells
the exact modules you need.  Unfortunately, they are expensive.  Look on
Ebay or pricewatch for better deals. (but beware of generic ram.)

--
Randy Duran <rduran@verizon.net>