Help with wireless

I bought recently a 802.11b wireless card for my Dell Inspiron 8200. It is a Dell Truemobile 1150 PCMCIA. I'd really be happy if I could configure it under Woody... but I am unable to do it. I have already tried some things: I searched in Google, and people say it is an orinoco card, and it should work with the orinoco_cs module... but I must be doing something wrong.

I don't know, I have the PCMCIA module loaded, but... can the problem be caused because the card is PCMCIA? Maybe if the card were a Mini-PCI one, I would have it already running.

If anyone knows how to make the card work, don't hesitate... ¡¡help me please!!

Thanks a lot amigos :-)