Re: kde3.1

> Since your subject is about kde3.1 I think you are talking about compiling
> 3.1. Then again, for compiling you don't need dependencies... hmm, let me
> think. You might want to check out a local kde mirror. Personally I'm using
> the following:
>
> deb ftp://ftp.uk.kde.org/pub/kde/stable/3.1/Debian
> dists/woody/main/binary-i386/

Hi,
yes i know. But in unstable they change the compilier version and a few days
ago you can't install kde 3.1 from unstable. So i am now using testing with
nolden's kde packages. So far i didn't found a webpage were i can observe the
compiling status. I liked to have unstable cause this system lives,amazing
isn't it.
Thx