Re: What to choose? Mac or PC?

* Chas Becht <becc0003@unf.edu> [2003 Feb 19 21:35 -0600]:

> I have a pair of TP570's.  They have three buttons for the trackpoint as
> well, adn I haven't had any problems.  WHat are you trying to get the
> third button to work in?  XFree, or the console?

I'm using GPM and then having Xfree read /dev/gpmdata for the repeated
mouse.  So I guess I need to figure out which mouse type to use in GPM
and then select the correct repeated type for XFree to use.

- Nate >>

--
 Wireless | Amateur Radio Station N0NB          | "We have awakened a
 Internet | n0nb@networksplus.net               | sleeping giant and