[no subject]

Hello,
thanks to all for your mailings about acpi patch.
I will attach my dmesg file and I hope that someone say me any comment about it. I don't understand the next lines:
ACPI: Battery Slot [BAT0] (battery absent)
       ACPI-0189: *** Warning: Buffer created with zero length in AML

When I run wmacpi in my wmaker, it shows:
wmacpi: found 2 batteries :-???? I have one battery ... and the wmacpi doesn't show nothing, it doesn't work. It shows ACPI-0189: *** Warning: Buffer created with zero length in AML ... Error: Ut_allocate: Attempt to allocate zero bytes ... in my syslog file. Someone knows something? :-)
When I run startx, it shows modprobe: Can't locate module char-major-10-134 in my syslog file, I know that it refers to apm_bios module but I'm using ACPI ... :-? I don't load nothing (any wm dockapp) when I run wmaker.
Thanks for all.

Regards...

http://www.latinmail.com.  Gratuito, latino y en español.