Re: Random keystrokes lost

On Mon, Feb 10, 2003 at 01:20:21AM -0000, Karl E. Jorgensen wrote:
> > HELP!
>
> You gotta love [dh]ell by now... :-)

Just to balance things out, I regularly get a similar
problem with a Toshiba 3000-X4: some of the keys just stop
working until you reboot (I don't know if it's a software or
a hardware problem... it might be related to WinXP which I
mostly use on that laptop... still, even Windows doesn't
usually do that).

The same laptop's battery once stopped working for a couple
of weeks (and then started working again for no apparent
reason, the day before I decided to take it back to the
shop).

Meanwhile, the old Toshiba 420 runs happily for months...

/Y - who lost his faith in Toshiba, but won't buy Dell either