Re: keyboard scancodes

rehi..

Received at 2003-02-04 / 13:37 by Pavel Mihaylov:

> Check out http://sf.net/projects/omke. We started this as HP
> Omnibook-only support but eventually people discovered that many laptops
> shared the extra-key enabling scheme. Currently there is support for
> various HP Omnibooks, Pavillions, Toshiba Satellites and Compals.

wooo... i am amazed.

it seems to work on my satellite. the keys are all recognized now.

it does not work on the asus l3800c, though. unfortunately, i cannot
investigate any further, because i have to give it back today.

thanx a lot,
 sebastian

--
::: sebastian henschel