Re: keyboard scancodes

hi..

Received at 2003-02-04 / 15:50 by Socheat Sou:
> What notebook do you have?  I have a Toshiba Satelitte (5205 series),
> and all the extra keys on my keyboard are "hotkeys" which are supported
> by enabling "Toshiba Laptop Extras" under ACPI support in the kernel
> (after applying the ACPI patch).

toshiba satellite 3000-601 (but i noticed not-working extra-keys with an
asus l3800c as well). i cannot load the module "toshiba_acpi" on my
machine. well, according to http://www.buzzard.org.uk/toshiba/, the 3000
series is weird, anyway.

cheers,
 sebastian