Re: Asus L3180M

On Thu, 30 Jan 2003 13:58:23 +0100
"A. G." <aagiordano@libero.it> wrote:

> Ther' s someone that has installad Linux in a' Asus L3180M ?
> This Laptop have SIS 760 Chipet.
> Thank' s an advance for any answer.

I have no idea of what model that is. There is no such model in asus.com or asus.com.tw. There is a L3S, a L3C, a L3TP and a L4 something.
I just got a L3C, wich has a mobility Radeon 7500, so I'll not be of much help, but there is a great page about sis chipsets and xfree support.
I found it looking over sis 650 info. Try google searching with "linux sis 650" or "sis 650 dri" and I'm sure you'll get to those pages.
Hope this helps in any way.

--
  João Pedro Clemente   -   jpcl (at) rnl ist utl pt
In pursuit for knowledge there is only one enemy: Time.