belkin f5u022 pcmcia usb card

I am having problems getting this card to work on my thinkpad 760ED
I keep getting No IRQ known for interrupt pin A of device 04:00.0 Please try
using pci=biosirq

I have found out that the card does work under linux and it is supposed to
use IRQ 11 but how do I get it to set pin A to IRQ 11?

also what exactly is it refering to pci=biosirq where would I use that?
i have tried to use it in boot up but it does not seem to have any affect
unless I am using it wrong. if it supposed to be in a config file I need to
kow which one and where it should be put. if i need to RTFM i need to kow
which one to look at cause none of them seem to be helping. Thanx for your
assistance

Robert