aaiiieeee, need some help rebuilding ld-linux.so.2

Hola~

I was trying to downgrade libc6. For some reason, downgrading the package
didn't update the ld-linux.so.2 link. So, in a moment of idiocy, I removed
the ld-linux.so.2 so that I could relink it with a different version of
ld.*.so. Well, after removing the link, I can't actually resolve any commands,
which makes it difficult to rebuild the link.

Is there any way to run a command without ld-linux.so.2? Is there any way to
fix my system.

MO

--
Michael O'Brien                                                         Tools
Pixar                                                       mobrien@pixar.com

Censorship is the mother of metaphor.
                            -Jorges Luis Borges