Re: I8K PCMCIA Problem

The 16.12.03 20:06:14, wrote "s. keeling" <keeling@spots.ab.ca>:

>> Who can tell me whats wrong with my
>> request below, because no body answer
>>
>> But the 1460D dont recognise my scsi-hd
>> because the module aha152x_cs.o for
>> the 1460D won´t load?!
>
>Define "won't load"; what are the error messages?  What is the
>filesystem type on it?  Do you have support for that filesystem type
>in your kernel/modules?

Sorry its worse, the module "aha152x_cs.o" dont
even exist on my debian woddy 3.0.1 system.
But "cardctl ident" show correctly my inserted
card. And otherwise no error messages.

The filesystem-types on the extern HD are ext/2 and
FAT16. How do I check if my kernel/modules support
this filesystem-typs.

Frendly regards and thank you very much for your
help in advance

C. Bahr