Re: wifi configuration

Hi;

I think you'll want to look at the files /etc/pcmcia/network.opts and
/etc/pcmcia/wireless.opts.  Both provide brief explanations of their
workings.  Also, be aware that there's more than one kind of Proxim
card out there.  My Proxim 80211b card idents as "Agere Systems",
"Wireless PC Card Model 0111".  I'm using the modules wlags49_h2_cs
and wlags49_h1_cs.  Good luck.

MB